Monday, November 21, 2011

"i've got a long long way to go"

I spent most of the weekend, you know, when I had a free minute or two, stress scrapping.

Here is step 3:


Yes, that is me.  I was apparently dressing myself at the age of three, and to this day, I ask my mother why she let me leave the house looking like that.  And she only answers, "You'll understand when you have kids."

This is what I needed:  

Add a photo to your round or octagon shaped frame
Something Round (not a paper shape): Delph - Around the World Add-On (it was originally a peacock button/brad type thing that I recolored and added to the scatter)
A piece of cardboard - Tricia Curtis Designs - Natural Feeling Collab (the tag)
Add another frame but this one must be a square or rectangle shaped one (square frame created with fx in photoshop)

I think the most surprising thing about this step was that I was looking for a button in my DDR stash (cause we're pretty much only supposed to use their products) and I couldn't find one. I had no problem finding a pine cone last week, but I had to make my own pink button. I really need to get on fixing that. I love my buttons (remember that layout, lol)

Here's what I was doing over the weekend, while hoping the children wouldn't forget their lines over Thanksgiving break:



Credits: Sugarplum Paperie - Daisy Summer Days



Credits: CatScrap My Life Collab



Credits: Sugarplum Paperie - Every Day of the Year; Erica Zane - Apple A Day, EZ Journals, Silver Lining, Messed Up June, In My Life, Doodle Me Christmas, Happy Homemaker, Smarty Pants, Sultry Summer, All Fall Down, Messed Up May, Sketchy











No comments:

Post a Comment