Friday, November 18, 2011

"every night feet tucked in close to you"

I've been scraping again.  With as much that is going on, with the play and designing, and everything, that statement kind of makes me feel guilty.

Here's step two of the progressive scrap:


I needed to include the following:  

Pine Cones (located on either side of the flower) - Prelestnaya P - CU Freebie
Something Yellow (a ribbon): MCD - Spring Imagination Collab
A Type of Flowe: Delph - Treasure of My Life
A Box: Aurelie - Mothers Daughters Sisters Friends Collab (the heart shape that I scattered)
2 Different Types of Leaves/Branches: Mistica Designs - A Touch of Fall; Delph - Spring Imagination

This is one of those challenges where I see the instructions, and I'm like, there is no way I have a pine cone in my stash, and how in the world am I supposed to use a box and make it look like it should be there.  But I think I like how this is turning out so far.  It's way to early to say that I know.  I'm probably jinxing myself.


Credits: Mistica Designs - Breathe of Fall




No comments:

Post a Comment