Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"i will not let myself cause my heart so much misery"

(ps. I'll have new releases and a freebie for you tomorrow!)

It's progressive scrap time again at DigiDesign Resort. I have such a love/hate relationship with this challenge. It's really fun, and always super challenging, but then again some of the directions just drive me right up the wall. Let's be honest, being more than a bit neurotic probably doesn't do me any favors here. Let's see how much of a problem child I end up being this month, huh.

Here's my step one -


Step 1 Credits:
Three Papers: JanetB - CU Crumpled Bag Freebie; Silke - Gift Box Add-on; Because of You Collab
One Frame - (created with fx in photoshop)
A piece of wood - (took photo of wood plank)

(pps. someone tell the radio people to stop playing such depressing songs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment