Friday, May 20, 2011

"here you go, pulling me right back it"

So C has been playing this acid rock station all afternoon, and for the last 20 minutes I swear it's been playing classical. Apparently it's time to party like it's 1776.

That's ok, I guess it's pretty easy to scrap to classical music. Or at least it's slightly more relaxing than my current thing for scrapping while watching reruns of Criminal Minds. Who knew?



Fun and blocky, right? Ever since I saw one of the HGTV Design Stars do this with art on the walls during the finale, I've been all about this look. Credits for this layout include: OScraps Collabs - Life, Tropical, Retro; Danielle Young - Passionflower; Micheline Martin - Little Miss Attitude; GeniaBeana - Hazy Silver Alpha; Jen Yurko - Textually Speaking,

No comments:

Post a Comment