Sunday, May 15, 2011

"bring on the sunshine, bring on the good times"

The month's Make-A-Kit pieces make me so happy; I swear it's the yellow. I mean what else would it be, lol. It's not really a color I scrap with a lot, but I guess I was feeling a bit flexible.  For once, go figure.

This one is perhaps my favorite. I love blocking. And the overlapping frame/curling ribbon thing came out so well, imo.




But wait, there's more...

The stained glass effect of this layout was really fun to pull off.


And a pat on the back for the clustering on this one. It was originally for a template challenge, and I rotated it, shrunk it, and deleted a whole bunch of extraneous elements before coming up with something that actually looks good.


I think by now you can definitely see which pieces I like the most (that yellow button flower and the butterfly are probably in ever layout I've done with these kits).


I like the curves of this layout, but looking back at it, I'm really not sure where the title came from. Who knows?


I love how simple this one is, and the dandelion paper. And this is me too, without those ugly glasses I used to where so I have no idea how I could see anything, but hey, it's a cute picture of me, so I'm not really complaining.


And one last one, my desktop calendar. See more blocking, it's an addiction, I swear.


And fin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment