Saturday, October 8, 2011

"i'd be a fool to let you go with someone else"

I was doing some scrapbooking last night...I know, it has been awhile.


Credits: EZane - All Fall Down, Bluebird, Happy Snapper, Informal, Moment in Time, Perfect Moments, Silver Linings, Amused, Cute Little Kaylee, Early Bird, First Time Ever, Love Happens, Sketchy

Yeah, that's me as a little little baby. I'm like three weeks old, according to what my grandma wrote on the back. The original picture was pretty horrible, I mean, the whole middle of the picture was pretty much washed out. Blending it like this, I could still save that memory, even with the picture is horrible.


Credits: EZane - Perfect Memories and Perfect Beach Memories

Me again, playing in my grandmother's backyard in a giant tub - well, it's not all that giant except compared to me at that age (about 10 months).

I'll have to make double pages for these eventually, cause they'd be great for my baby album, but that will have to wait for another day. At least I got my creative stride back.

No comments:

Post a Comment