Thursday, September 8, 2011

"drop everything now and meet me in the pouring rain,"

I've got a new kit out...or well, the expansion of a mini kit into a new kit. I'm really excited this one is finished (I lost most of it in the Great August Computer Meltdown of 2011) and I've got some really fun things in the works for the coming weeks.



Here's what it looks like scraped with; see, I am still chipping away at my vacation pictures. If I'm lucky I'll get them all done by the time we can go on our next one (hahaha)



And don't forget the freebie!


Download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNQURJKB

And for an extra freebie, sign up for the newletter at NDISB. I've contributed a free mini kit that going to be coming out the 15th.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete